We’re excited to announce the schedule for our 2019 Entrepreneurship Webinar Series!
The Entrepreneurship Webinar Series was created to inform immigrants—regardless of status—about alternatives to employment through entrepreneurship. To date, we have held 8 webinars that cover topics including “Working for Yourself”, “Credit and Financial Capital”, “Choosing a Business Structure”, and “Financing/Bootstrapping Your Business”. You can access our previous webinars under our Resources Page.
Join us on Thursday, January 31st at 4:00pm PST for our first webinar of the year: Marketing and Finances: How Social Media Can Lead to Fundraising for Your Startup, led by our Entrepreneurship Fellow Alessandro Negrete. This webinar will show you how you can leverage your social capital to fundraise for your startup. You will learn to develop your brand and better understand your customers with the use of social media metrics.
REGISTER NOW. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the webinar.
- Getting Ready for 2019 Tax Season by Jose Diaz
- Retirement Options for Immigrant Entrepreneurs by Jorge Alvarez
- Comenzando Tu Camino De Emprendimiento (Spanish webinar) by Maria Mendez
- Lean Entrepreneurship: Business Model Canvas by Cris Mercado and Saba Nafees
- Accounting & Financial Management for Business by Jose Diaz
- Demystifying and Applying to Accelerators and Incubators by Cris Mercado
- Working in Real Estate by Jose Diaz
- Design Thinking by Saba Nafees
Don’t forget to join our Entrepreneurs @ Immigrants Rising Facebook group to connect with other entrepreneurs and get our latest updates.
Get your #UndocuHustle on!