“This fellowship gave me a space for personal and professional growth. It expanded my knowledge on how I can be successful even without DACA” — Catalyst Fund Fellow, 2019-20
The Catalyst Fund Student Fellowship grants participating students the opportunity to gain visibility, knowledge, and a strong voice on their campus, as well as provide invaluable input to campus staff and administrators who serve undocumented communities.
To be eligible for consideration, an applicant must be:
- An undocumented individual (not a U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident)
- A student at one of 32 Catalyst Fund campuses
- Enrolled (full or part-time) for college coursework during the 2020-2021 academic year
- Committed to actively participating in this 9-month leadership and mentorship fellowship
- Committed to completing a (yet to be determined) project in their field of professional or academic interest
- Committed to participating in a monthly webinar training offered by Immigrants Rising with a cohort of 32 students from UC, CSU, and CA Community College Catalyst Fund Campuses
The 2019-2020 application period is now closed. The deadline for all application materials was Monday, July 6th, 2020.
Please feel free to send any questions to Estefania Hermosillo, Community Education Lead at Immigrants Rising: email@example.com