AB540/SB68 for Households with Mixed Immigration Status in California

Themes/Topics: Paying for College

Geography: Local (Bay Area), State

Audience: Educator, Undocumented Youth

As a student who is a citizen or legal permanent resident, but whose parents are undocumented, you must follow specific steps to ensure you will be considered for resident fees and receive state-based financial, in addition to any federal aid through the FAFSA.

Back to Resources