Getting Legal Help

Themes/Topics: Law & Policy

Geography: California, National

Audience: Ally, Educator, Undocumented Youth

It is important to find an immigration attorney (either in private practice or at a nonprofit) or DOJ accredited representative (at a nonprofit organization) who can adequately consult and represent you, especially if you have a complex case.

Back to Resources