Types of Financial Aid Available for Undocumented Students in California

Themes/Topics: Higher Education

Geography: California

Audience: Ally, Educator, Undocumented Youth

The types of financial aid undocumented students can apply for depends on their residency status. The California Dream Act, which requires students to meet AB 540 eligibility, increases the options of state financial aid. In limited circumstances, Dream Loans and institutional loans are available at CSUs, UC’s, or private schools.

Back to Resources