“I decided to pursue law school to gain the skillset needed to expand protections for immigrant and refugee communities in the U.S. and abroad.” — Arabi Hassan, Harvard Law Student
Immigrants Rising’s Pre-Law Bootcamp is a three-day program designed to provide undocumented young people interested in applying to law school with extra support navigating the process and a community of other pre-law students and legal professionals. If you’re ready to hustle on law school applications, join us!
- Do not have permanent residency (green card) or citizenship in the U.S.
- Thinking about applying to law school for Fall 2021
- Already familiar with the overall law school application process
- Learn the specifics of the law school admissions process through the lens of an undocumented candidate
- Build community with other undocumented pre-law folks
- Network with undocumented law students and legal professionals
- Decide whether they are ready to apply to law school in Fall 2021
- Eligible to apply for Immigrants Rising’s 2021 Pre-Law Fund
The application is currently closed.
Please stay tuned for our next Pre-Law Bootcamp session!