“After attending the Pre-Law Bootcamp, I am even more determined to become an attorney to confront the systemic injustices and advocate for human rights.” — Ana Hyo Young, 2021 Pre-Law Bootcamp Participant
Immigrants Rising’s Pre-Law Bootcamp is a four-day program designed to provide undocumented young people interested in applying to law school with extra support navigating the process and a community of other pre-law students and legal professionals. If you’re ready to hustle on law school applications, join us!
- Do not have permanent residency (green card) or citizenship in the U.S.
- Thinking about applying to law school for Fall 2022
- Already familiar with the overall law school application process
- Learn the specifics of the law school admissions process through the lens of an undocumented candidate
- Build community with other undocumented pre-law folks
- Network with undocumented law students and legal professionals
- Decide whether they are ready to apply to law school in Fall 2023
- Eligible to apply for Immigrants Rising’s 2022 Pre-Law Fund
2022 Bootcamp Dates
- Day 1: Saturday, February 12, 10:00 – 1:00 p.m. PT
- Day 2: Sunday, February 13, 10:00 – 1:00 p.m. PT
- Day 3: Saturday, February 19, 10:00 – 1:00 p.m. PT
- Day 4: Sunday, February 20, 10:00 – 1:00 p.m. PT
The application is currently closed. Please stay tuned for our next Pre-Law Bootcamp session!