The Inclusivity Poster provides opportunities for classroom discussions on what it means to have an inclusive and welcoming campus and classrooms for immigrant students. Scroll down to access this poster, toolkit for classroom discussion, and additional resources.
For classrooms in K-12 schools, we recommend the Inclusivity Poster with Classroom Agreements. The conversation to create the classroom agreements will serve as an opportunity for discussions around immigration and establish classroom commitments and norms.
Download the Inclusivity Poster with Classroom Agreements ( Color | Grayscale )
The Education is Liberation Monarch is legally protected by U.S. copyright laws and owned by the artist. Posters may be downloaded and printed out for the purpose of classroom or workplace visuals, but under NO circumstance is it permitted for commercial purposes, without proper and prior permission from Yehimi Cambrón, or her legal advisers. Unauthorized duplication or usage for commercial purposes is prohibited by the Copyright law and will be prosecuted. We protect our copyright interests.
Additional Resources For Educators
- Top 10 ways to support undocumented students
- Educational Resource Binder (for California)
- MyDocumentedLife: Resource for Educators
- Teaching Tolerance: A guide for Educators and School Support Staff
Plan a Classroom Workshop on Immigration
- Teaching Tolerance: Immigration
- Share My Lesson: Inclusive School Communities
- Californians Together: Support for Immigrant and Refugee Students Project Classroom Lesson Modules
Recommended Classroom Reading Lists
- Colorín Colorado: Immigrant Stories – Life Along the Border
- Social Justice Books: Teaching About Immigration