Educational Resource Binder: College Access for Undocumented Students in California
Themes/Topics: Higher Education
Audience: Ally, Educator
Our 2023-24 edition of the binder is now available! Subscribe now to get your copy. ⇨
The Educational Resource Binder is filled with crucial, up-to-date information educators, students and allies can use to increase college access and success for undocumented students in California.
Ensure you have the resources you need at your fingertips to support undocumented students who are pursuing higher education!
- Educator Picks
- Understanding the Undocumented Experience
- In-State Tuition & Residency
- California Dream Act
- Applying to College
- Applying for Scholarships & Fellowships
- Institutional Practices to Support Undocumented Students
- FERPA & Student Safety
- Career & Income Generating Opportunities
BONUS: Immigrants Rising Services
When you subscribe, you will be able to:
- Access our user-friendly PDF which automatically links to our most-recent version of each resource.
- Bookmark the PDF link on your browser or download a copy on your desktop.
- Get updates, including our newest resources, to increase college access for undocumented students.
- Order a printed copy of the binder (optional).