Mixed Status Households: How to Apply for In-State Tuition and Financial Aid

Themes/Topics: Higher Education

Geography: California

Audience: Educator, Undocumented Youth

As a student who is a citizen or legal permanent resident, but whose parents are undocumented, you must follow specific steps to ensure you will be considered for resident fees and receive state-based financial, in addition to any federal aid through the FAFSA.

Back to Resources