Common Immigration Options for Survivors of Trauma: Asylum, SIJS, T-Visa, U-Visa & VAWA

Themes/Topics: Law & Policy

Geography: California, National

Audience: Ally, Educator, Undocumented Youth

Learn how undocumented young people who have experienced violence, fraud, blackmail, or other forms of threat or trauma can have a path to legal status.

Back to Resources