AB 540 Quick Guide

Themes/Topics: Higher Education

Geography: California

Audience: Educator, Undocumented Youth

In-State tuition eligibility is expanding in California through SB 68 and SB 1141 and now includes new attendance and degree requirements. See a detailed breakdown of 1) full-time attendance requirements for high schools, adult school, and community colleges in California, and 2) additional degree options that extend beyond the high school diploma & GED.

Related Resource:

Back to Resources